Get ready for one of the most traditional Boyne Valley Food Series Events, the annual Meath Food Safari.
Starting in Slane Village at 12.00pm, the food safari visits four farms in the surrounding area. On each farm, you will meet the farmer and food producer who will tell you about their business and have some lovely local produce to taste.
A bus will be provided for the tour and you will visit:
* Boyne Valley Farmhouse Cheese: See the herd of goats and taste lovely cheese.
* Cider Mill Slane: Hear and see how cider is made and then drink different types.
* Rock Farm Slane: See this working organic farm and eat some tasty produce from it.
* Newgrange Gold: Hear all about how rapeseed oil is grown and made then taste a few flavours.
* Boyles Pub: Finish with a BBQ in the beer garden with food made from the farms you visited.
For tickets, contact: Michael 0863844162 or email@example.com
For more info, please visit: