I’d argue that few things are more perfect than spending an evening in your yard with friends, good food, and a flame cavity to keep you cozy.
Don’t get me wrong, I love going to the beach, swimming in pools, and enjoying the sunshine, but there’s something pretty magical about a howl flame and s’mores.
If your yard doesn’t have a fire pit, though, don’t give up on this dream! It’s actually super easy to induce your own, as evidenced by these easy, awesome builds. Check them out!
1. You genuinely don’t want any masonry skills to attain these things. This guy had no experience.
2. You can make it as simple as you’d like.
3. But seriously…this guy literally stacked stones in a circular pattern.
4. If you’ve got some leftover bricks from another home project, throw ’em in there!
5. Or maybe you have some stone out in the yard you’re not using.
6. This one is made from an old grill that they put in the ground.
7. All it took was $50 to make this pit out of concrete tree rings and an old grill.
8. But don’t feeling limited to only grills and stones. This uses an old rinse machine drum!
9. If you’re looking for a classic pit, this one is great.
10. But you can go with whatever configuration you want.
11. If you want to get crafty with it, you can use other materials like metal caging.
12. And if you truly want to spice things up, add a projection screen for nighttime movies!
13. This in-ground pit is super cool…even the kids are hip with it.
14. Don’t feel limited to a smaller pit — if you want to go big and have the space…do it!
15. Go all out and add a gazebo with swaying seating.
16. These benches are super easy to attain, but they appear fancy.
Get as creative as you want. You’re only limited by your own imagination!
Just be sure to invite me over when everything’s done.